V.E.R.O.H.O.L.I.C
Welcome to V.E.R.O.H.O.L.I.C . This is an Arts And Pictures Of Lesbians Couple on Screen. Please Register First To See More Of Our content. Thank You For Visiting Our Forum.
V.E.R.O.H.O.L.I.C
Welcome to V.E.R.O.H.O.L.I.C . This is an Arts And Pictures Of Lesbians Couple on Screen. Please Register First To See More Of Our content. Thank You For Visiting Our Forum.
V.E.R.O.H.O.L.I.C
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V.E.R.O.H.O.L.I.C

Lesbian Paradise

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
International Radio Station Online
Photobucket
Poll
Which Couple Do You Like The Most ?
Maca and Vero
FANFIC OF MV I_vote_lcap55%FANFIC OF MV I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 21 ]
Spencer and Ashley
FANFIC OF MV I_vote_lcap16%FANFIC OF MV I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 6 ]
Pepa and Silvia
FANFIC OF MV I_vote_lcap13%FANFIC OF MV I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 5 ]
Tina and Bette
FANFIC OF MV I_vote_lcap16%FANFIC OF MV I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 38
Latest topics
» Carolina Cerezuela
FANFIC OF MV Empty15th December 2010, 19:39 by VIDAVEROAMORANG

» Skin Pictures
FANFIC OF MV Empty25th August 2009, 00:23 by Admin

» Welcome to Veroholic
FANFIC OF MV Empty15th August 2009, 19:35 by greenlh

» Spider Lilies
FANFIC OF MV Empty22nd June 2009, 22:31 by Admin

» Art Pictures For MV
FANFIC OF MV Empty28th May 2009, 19:13 by reuvilyne

» Anyone But You
FANFIC OF MV Empty24th May 2009, 23:32 by Admin

» Please Poll
FANFIC OF MV Empty13th May 2009, 23:24 by mvholicdjholic

» Song That Fit For MV
FANFIC OF MV Empty4th May 2009, 01:54 by Admin

» Saving Face
FANFIC OF MV Empty13th April 2009, 18:08 by reuvilyne

Top posters
reuvilyne (577)
FANFIC OF MV I_vote_lcapFANFIC OF MV I_voting_barFANFIC OF MV I_vote_rcap 
jpeipeipei (277)
Admin (144)
greenlh (54)
Priya (21)
indiana_jones (6)
SARRI SARRIOSA (3)
yakobshiro (2)
BlueNight2010 (2)
Agnes (2)
Affiliates
free forum

Translate

FANFIC OF MV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
THE BOSS

THE BOSS
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 144
Job/hobbies : Veroholic President
Registration date : 2009-02-25

FANFIC OF MV Empty
PostSubject: FANFIC OF MV   FANFIC OF MV Empty1st March 2009, 03:39

Put your Fanfic here Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://l-flavour.forumotion.com
Admin
THE BOSS

THE BOSS
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 144
Job/hobbies : Veroholic President
Registration date : 2009-02-25

FANFIC OF MV Empty
PostSubject: Maca And Vero   FANFIC OF MV Empty1st March 2009, 23:12

These characters in this story are from Hospital Central TV Show
Sexual Content: Yes. Yes. Yes. This is alternative fiction involving a romantic/sexual relationship between two women. It is intended for mature audiences only. If you’re under 18, please move along.
Comments/Feedback to: veroholicteam@yahoo.com. We’d love to hear what you thought.

The long blonde hair flowed gently down, spreading around the blanket. The red puffiness of her eyes showed sadness.
Vero have cried for hours.
A soft knocking at the front door disturbed her confused thoughts. It took her 10 minutes to rise from the bed and slowly she walk to the door. She just stood there not open the door yet then she heard a soft voice. " Vero ? " a hesitant voice came threw the door. Well, I guess your not home. Even though your not home, i just wanted to apologize, Vero. I was stupid and untoughtful ". Then Vero open the door and now she is face to face with Maca.
" Vero, you mean so much to me, please forgive me . Oh, God, I'm so stupid Vero. I should have come sooner than this. I can't stand knowing that your mad at me. Knowing that i hurt you. It hurts that i hurt you. I miss you and your smile, i miss you Vero. Please.......forgive me......" Maca was pleading for her forgiveness. Tears started streaming down Maca's face ".
" Maca, i never hated you, i never could ". Maca froze in her spot, her head hanging low ".
" I love You Maca ". Maca still hadn't move from her spot. I'm sorry about what i said something horrible to you ". Then Maca felt Vero soft hand caress her cheek. All this time Maca had Known Vero, she always knew she loved her but right now in this very second she knew that Vero was hers. She could feel it, it surged threw her entire being.
" Vero, I Love You ". Maca whispered making Eye contact and i already signed the divorce paper ". " I don't love Esther anymore ". I Love You Vero more than anything. I wanna be with you ".
Time seemed to have slowed down. Vero had wrapped her arms around Maca's neck as Maca hugged Vero's waist.
" Maca, every second i'm near you i can't help myself to love you more and........
Vero was stopped as Maca's lips pressed tenderly againts hers. They new that kiss sealed their fates. They were meant for each other. Suddenly Maca broke the kiss and her hand reaching down her pocket and pulled out a lilttle white box she had prepare earlier. Then Maca kneeling. Maca took Vero's hand into hers. She open the box and held it up to Vero.
" I Love You Vero, I want to spend the rest of my life showing you how much. You are my everything and each time i look into your beautiful eyes, i loose my self. I see through your soul and know how much you love me. I want you to be my wife. Will you marry me ?". " Yes baby, Yes. She shouted out. Maca smiled at her love and pulled the three tiered diamond and gold ring out of the box and slipped it on Vero's finger. She kissed her on the lips. They kissed with such passion and love. Maca's hand claim her. One rested possessively on her hip, not allowing her to escape while the other lovingly teased her back. Vero pulled Maca closer. Vero maneuvered Maca to the bed and they crashed down, their lips still searching for each other. Maca finally rose and straddled Vero's hips as she pulled her jacket and tossed it to the floor. She wanted her, all of her now.
Maca attached her lips to Vero's neck as her hands pulled the shirt. Vero managed to grab her shirt and pull over her head as Maca lowered her body on top on her lovers. Her lips moved to the newly exposed skin of her fiance's stomach. Soon Vero's bra joined her shirt somewhere on the floor. Maca's hands cupped her breast, her thumbs caressing the hardened nipples. Vero's back arched offering her breast more fully to Maca's mouth and hand. Maca kissed the valley between each breast. She alternated between massaging her thumb and forefinger and laightly pinching and pulling them until her lovers breathing became erratic. Vero groaned as she tangled her fingers in Maca's hair and pulled Maca tightly into her. She pulled Maca's mouth to hers and tongues dueled for dominance. Softly Vero began to trail her hands up and down Maca's side. Maca moaned out as she thrust her tongue more passionately into Vero's mouth. Their lips moved softly and vigorously with and againts each other. “ Baby, spread your legs a little for me “ Maca requested. Vero complied quickly with the request when Maca's finger made her way down her stomach and tangled themselves in the moist gateway to her womanhood. Vero threw her head back and moaned.
Maca broke the kiss and slid down to the edge of the bed. She stood and leaned forward gripping Vero's panties with her hand she drew them off, letting them fall to the floor and she lowered herself down. She drew her hands and parted the lips that kept her from her fiance'smost private area.
A trickle of juice escape from Vero's opening. Maca dipped her head and licked it away before it could hit the sheets. Maca's tongue and mouth practiced a rhythm, alternating between sucking and licking in a random fashion at the point of Vero's passion. Vero's hips came off the bed as Maca thrust her tongue inside the blonde's moist fold. Maca pushed inside with her tongue, sliding it in and out in short little burst. Vero was panting and moaning. Vero's legs spread wider., giving herself over completely to the ministrations of her lover. Maca to the hard little nub into her mouth and sucked on it and slid her middle finger around Vero's opening, dripping just the pad inside.
“ Please.....Maca.......please...take...me...baby...”. Maca responded thrust her finger deeply inside Vero and started sliding it in and out as she worked her lover's clit with her tongue and teeth. Then she slipped in another finger, never missing a beat, continuing the rhythm she had already established. Maca coul feel how tight Vero was, the wall of the blonde's pussy clutching at her fingers. Maca pumped in and out Vero's slick channel, faster and faster throroughly and soundly fucking her. “ Yesss...baby...yessss...yessss....ohhhh...it feel so good......” Vero screamed, so close to an orgasm she felt like her blood was about to explode. Knowing her lover was nearly there, Maca pulled Vero's leg higher on her hip and thrust her fingers in deeply, curving the tips slightly to hit Vero's G-spot. “ Maaaacaaaaa........” Vero screamed as wave after wave of her orgasm clutched at her body. Maca felt the intensity of Vero's convulsions decrease and slowly she eased the pressure of her fingers aware of how sensitive Vero would feel once her climax passed. With afew last gentle kisses she withdrew and them lazily kissed her way back up Vero's body, which had become limp as the effects of her climax had subsided and then pulling her shuddering lover tightly into her arm.
Vero after she recovered from her climax she eased herself a top of Maca. Looking deeply into Maca's eyes she felt a rush of love so overpowering. This was everything she had ever dreamed of and right now she would show Maca how much she wanted her. Maca felt her haert rate increase again as Vero's body pressed on top of her, the contact of Vero's naked skin againts hers enough to flood her body with desire once again. Soon Vero begins to take control of Maca's body, running her hands and mouth over her possessively. Vero's hand runs over Maca firm breasts to find a nipple already hardened with desire. The lips trailing closely behind, pulling and tugging, finally encircling the nipple to suck on it ravenously. Vero leans over to take her lover's lips, gently brushing them with her tongue. Vero smiled as maca's body responds to her slightest touch. “ I want you....all....of...you....and.....only...you...” Vero whispers as she slowly kisses her way to Maca's earlobe. “ Yeesss...Vero...please...take...me...all...of...me....I'm...all..your's”. Maca sensually caressing her lover firm behind as Vero's hand slides down to ease her panties aside and find the wetness between her tighs. Maca's wetness was growing inside her and flowing out. Vero smiled at the sight. Vero stoked her finger down the wet lips. Maca's hip buck up and groaned. Swiftly she slid her body downwards until her face was level with Maca's centre and then without pause she sucked the swollen nub beteen her lips. Maca grabbed the sheets ehen Vero's inserted two fingers. Vero started to slowly pump her fingers in and out. Maca scraemed and moaned againts her. Vero felt Maca's muscles quiver and convulse and worked her fingers harder and faster. Maca's was already close, Vero could feel it. Vero pumped it and out, setting a fast and furious pace. Maca started whimpering as she neared the edge, moaning Vero's name with each of the blonde's thrusts.
“ Come for me Maca “ Vero mumble out. Maca's hips bucked completely off the bed. She rocked her body as her orgasm loose. “ Oh God.....Veroooooo...!! “ she screaming Vero's name as wave after wave shook Maca's body to the core. Vero eased Maca down through her orgasm, waiting to withdraw completely until Maca's breathing had slowed. After a few minutes, Vero pulled the blanket up to cover their bodies. She laid her head on Maca's shoulder, “ your wonderful, love “ she whispered. Maca chuckled softly and wrapped her arm tightly around her companion. “ Your wonderful too, Vero “. Maca placed a kiss on the blonde's head that was using her shoulder as a pillow.

The End

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I love you I love you I love you flower flower flower afro afro lol!
Back to top Go down
https://l-flavour.forumotion.com

FANFIC OF MV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
V.E.R.O.H.O.L.I.C :: Maca And Vero-
Jump to: